The Last Frontier is your first stop for education with one of the fantastic Alaska healthcare administration schools. Healthcare administration is an exciting and interesting career, and Alaska healthcare administration schools allow you to earn your degree in great places like Anchorage, Wasilla, and Juneau. Alaska healthcare administration schools also offer online education programs. No matter which school you choose, rest assured you will learn everything you need to know about being a successful healthcare administrator. Take some time to explore our list of featured Alaska healthcare administration schools, which include a mix of classroom learning and online education programs, and enroll today!
As an Alaskan healthcare administrator, you will:
- Managing patient records and billing information
- Incorporating new healthcare laws into your practice
- Coordinating information between different departments
- Ensuring the quality of the care provided by your practice
Some career figures for healthcare administration professionals in Alaska:
- Average annual salary: $109,090
- Currently employed: 770
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth Over the Next Decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Alaska Healthcare Administration Schools Enrolling Now
Charter College is a private, independent institution of higher education that follows a new direction. Charter College is neither a liberal arts college, a university, nor a vocational school. Instead, Charter College borrows certain elements from each of those respected educational institutions to create a unique and innovative experience for our students.
We offer career training programs in the growing fields of health care, business, law, criminal justice, information technology, and select trade careers. We strive to provide our students with a career-focused education that is both relevant in today’s workspace and cutting-edge in technology and focus.
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job