One of the nation’s hottest vacation spots also has great education programs, so why not attend one of the fantastic Florida healthcare administration schools? There are campuses available both online and in exciting cities like Miami, Orlando, and Tampa. No matter which one of the Florida healthcare administration schools you attend, you will be getting top notch education in this exciting field. Florida healthcare administration schools provide excellent training to help prepare you to become a healthcare administrator. Check out our list of Florida healthcare administration schools below and enroll in the one which is perfect for you!
As a Florida healthcare administrator, you will:
- Managing patient records and billing information
- Incorporating new healthcare laws into your practice
- Coordinating information between different departments
- Ensuring the quality of the care provided by your practice
Some career figures for healthcare administration professionals in Florida:
- Average annual salary: $103,870
- Currently employed: 9,910
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth Over the Next Decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Florida Healthcare Administration Schools Enrolling Now
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
h3. Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration (Online Only)
- Master of Science in Education - Allied Health Teaching and Learning
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Master of Science in Nursing (Online Only)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Associate of Science in Health Information Management
Thank you for your interest in City College! Our goal is to help you prepare for a successful future. Whether you are a recent high school graduate, an adult thinking about returning to college, or a military veteran seeking a new civilian career, the City College Office of Admissions will help you make the right choice for your unique situation and begin a rewarding new career fast.
Our knowledgeable admissions representatives are dedicated to answering any of your questions and concerns and ensuring your application process with us is simple and stress-free. They will work with you one-on-one to help you map out your educational and career goals and conquer any obstacles in your way. At City College, we’ll help you get started on the path to achieving your dreams.
Top Ten Reasons to Choose City College
1. Practical, relevant degree programs
3. Hands-on training
4. Up-to-date curriculum
5. Small classes
6. Tutorial assistance
7. Instructors who are industry professionals
8. Job placement assistance
9. Flexible class schedules
10. Preparing you for success
City College is Institutionally Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 North
Falls Church, Virginia 22043
Telephone 703.917.9503; Facsimile 703.917.4109
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job