Maryland healthcare administration schools will help you earn a degree while you attend classes at great campuses around Baltimore and the DC Metro Area. If you would rather work from home, you can even enroll in one of the online Maryland healthcare administration schools and earn your degree from home. Each of the Maryland healthcare administration schools has the resources available to transform you into an expert healthcare administrator. Careers in healthcare administration are rewarding and interesting, and Maryland is the perfect place to begin. Check out our featured Maryland healthcare administration schools listed below and enroll in an online or traditional degree program now!
As a Maryland healthcare administrator, you will:
- Managing patient records and billing information
- Incorporating new healthcare laws into your practice
- Coordinating information between different departments
- Ensuring the quality of the care provided by your practice
Some career figures for healthcare administration professionals in Maryland:
- Average annual salary: $100,920
- Currently employed: 9,890
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth Over the Next Decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Maryland Healthcare Administration Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job