Earn a degree in great places like Minneapolis and St. Cloud when you attend one of the Minnesota healthcare administration schools. The North Star State will make you a star in the healthcare industry with its quality training and education programs. The Minnesota healthcare administration schools also offer online degree programs so you can get your education from any location. Sign up for one of our featured Minnesota healthcare administration schools listed below and begin your education today!
As a Minnesota healthcare administrator, you will:
- Managing patient records and billing information
- Incorporating new healthcare laws into your practice
- Coordinating information between different departments
- Ensuring the quality of the care provided by your practice
Some career figures for healthcare administration professionals in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $97,660
- Currently employed: 5,890
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth Over the Next Decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Minnesota Healthcare Administration Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job