It may be known for its casinos, but Nevada healthcare administration schools will show you why Nevada is also known for its education. With locations in cities like Las Vegas and Santa Fe, you will never have a dull moment while attending one of the Nevada healthcare administration schools. You will also have the opportunity to enroll in an online degree program if you would like to work from home. No matter which option you choose, the Nevada healthcare administration schools will make sure you become a skilled member of the healthcare industry. Below you will find a list of our featured Nevada healthcare administration schools. Please take some time to explore this list and sign up for an online or traditional degree earning program today!
As a Nevada healthcare administrator, you will:
- Managing patient records and billing information
- Incorporating new healthcare laws into your practice
- Coordinating information between different departments
- Ensuring the quality of the care provided by your practice
Some career figures for healthcare administration professionals in Nevada:
- Average annual salary: $103,110
- Currently employed: 1,740
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth Over the Next Decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Nevada Healthcare Administration Schools Enrolling Now
Ultimate Medical Academy
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school-and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job